Kenex are working closely with Duke Exploration to advance their projects in New South Wales and Queensland.
Duke was formed in 2017 around 5 tenements previously targeted and acquired by Kenex using our extensive targets database and proprietary monitoring methods. The tenements are in New South Wales and Queensland and include gold, copper, and silver prospects; all critical metals in the electric vehicle revolution that is underway.
Duke (DEX) listed on the ASX in 2020. Kenex is excited to maintain our close relationship with Duke and to see the continued exploration success at all their projects.
The tenements are:
- Bundarra – prospective for porphyry associated copper-gold mineralisation, Bundarra is Duke flagship project.
- Red Hill – prospective for porphyry copper-gold (and related skarn, epithermal and VMS)
- Prairie Creek – prospective for porphyry copper-gold and epithermal gold mineralisation
- Duania – adjoins the Bundarra tenement and covers an inferred buried intrusion likely of the same age and prospectivity as the Bundarra pluton
- Waitara – 30 km northeast of Bundarra, prospective for porphyry Cu-Mo mineralisation, containing an intrusion of similar age to the Bundarra pluton