Learn mineral potential mapping and other GIS techniques and apply them to enhance your projects or better perform your daily mapping tasks.
With more than 20 years of experience in spatial data management and analysis for mineral exploration and other industries, the Kenex team welcomes the opportunity to share our knowledge and offer a range of training options.
We can provide customised mineral potential mapping training in one-on-one or group settings, as well as virtual training we can provide remotely to clients in all parts of the world. We can tailor our training to meet any requirements. We also offer basic to advanced QGIS training, database, and phyton training on request
Examples of training courses and/or workshops that Kenex can organise are:
Spatial modelling courses:
- Mineral Potential Mapping Fundamentals
- Predictive Modelling Techniques in Geoscience
- Introduction to QGIS for Geospatial Analysis
- Intermediate QGIS Techniques for Geospatial Analysis
- Advanced QGIS Applications for Geospatial Analysis
Database and Geodatabase training:
- Introduction to Database Management for Geoscientists
- Working with PostGIS and PostgreSQL for Geospatial Data Management
- Introduction to Python Scripting for Geospatial Analysis
- Automating GIS Workflows with Python for Efficient Spatial Data Processing