Kenex undertakes a watch dog role over tenements throughout New Zealand and Australia. We run monitoring macros weekly and monthly to keep track of changes to the permitting landscape using the digital permit files provided by geological surveys in Australia and New Zealand. You can subscribe to a Kenex tenement monitoring package that is customised for you and receive access to data that will give you a competitive advantage in your exploration region. This could include:
- Know who has tenements about to expire in the next three months over areas you're interested in.
- Find out who just applied for a new permit adjacent to your exploration area.
- Be informed about which permits have been removed (via surrender or revocation) over prospective ground.
- Watch for permits that have recently changed in status.
Kenex can also manage your permit applications with the New Zealand Government (New Zealand Petroleum & Minerals) and the state and territory mines departments in Australia to help you secure the rights to minerals in areas you want to explore. Kenex knows the application process in detail and can prepare, negotiate, and monitor the progress of your application. We also know all the reporting standards and can help you prepare the necessary documents and reports required by New Zealand Petroleum & Minerals and the Australian state departments for your exploration and act as your agent if you require a New Zealand correspondent.
Kenex can provide complete regional monitoring for tenement changes over your selected regions. We will provide a written report with maps each month detailing the tenement changes and provide an interactive Web map showing these changes. This service is exclusive and no other companies would receive this reporting from Kenex in your area - this is your competitive advantage!
Below is an example of a small area in New Zealand monitored by Kenex. You'll note that we've identified all the permits that have been changed in the digital permit files sourced from New Zealand Petroleum & Minerals so that our client could make competitive decisions about their tenement management.
Kenex Tenement Management:
- Kenex can assist you with the application process for prospecting, exploration and mining permits in New Zealand. These applications are managed by New Zealand Petroleum and Minerals and Kenex is experienced with the permitting processes and can help you prepare your application for new, extended or subsequent permit applications.
- Kenex can liaise with New Zealand Petroleum and Minerals on your behalf or act as your New Zealand agent if you're a non-New Zealand based company and wish to take advantage of the countries exploration potential.
- Kenex can guide you through the reporting standards and assist you with the preparation of the documents required by New Zealand Petroleum and Minerals for exploration in New Zealand.
Kenex is experienced in the preparation of applications, and reporting requirements for many of the Australian States/Territories. We can assist you with several aspects of your tenement management.