Exploration and Industry Advice
Kenex personnel have many years of experience in the minerals, exploration and mining industry, at operational, corporate, strategic and government levels. We can provide general and specific advice relating to exploration and mineral industry sectors. Kenex has relationships with industry specialists, exploration companies, brokers, funders, government departments, research facilities, universities, geological surveys and scores of private contractors. We can put you in touch with the people who can make your project succeed.
Kenex can advise you on:
- Tenement availability and acquisition in the early or pre-birth stages of projects or companies.
- Funding and legislative requirements.
- For existing projects, the advice can be tailored to cover stakeholder liaison, exploration management and planning, and tenement priorities.
- Other aspects of the business such as operational audits, data management, business systems, software requirements, and staffing issues.
An example of advice given to exploration companies by Kenex might include:
- Helping you find the most prospective ground using prospectivity modelling.
- Assisting you with acquisition of the tenement coverage or land ownership / access.
- Sources of historical exploration data and existing geochemical samples in the area.
- Development of your digital databases and spatial computer facilities.
- Assistance with collection and analysis of new field mapping and sampling.
- Guidance through the process of fund raising and business development.
- Planning of your drilling operations.
- And we can even see you right through to the end with 3D geological modelling.