Kenex has undertaken prospectivity modelling for various companies, including Auzex Resources and D'Aguilar Gold, allowing them to better target their exploration, and have been providing on-going field assistance, database management, and follow up 3D and prospectivity modelling.
We currently have projects throughout the country which include new predictive modelling, 3D modelling, permit management & monitoring, field support, data compilations, as well as exploration program management and advice. Click on the links below to find out more about the activities we're involved with throughout Australia:
- Mt. Isa IOCG model: prospectivity modelling for IOGC mineralisation in the Eastern Succession. Detailed targets generation for the prospective areas in the Mt Isa region.
- New South Wales
- Lachlan Fold Belt: mineral prospectivity models for porphyry, skarn, orogenic and VMS mineralisation styles within the Lachlan Fold Belt.
- Northern Territory:
- Tennant Creek project: Copper Gold prospectivity modelling and target generation from the most prospective areas.
- Nickel skarn model: mineral prospectivity model for granite-related nickel skarn system in Tasmania
- Western Australia:
- Bullabulling gold project: data searching, compilations and verifications, Micromine modelling and mapping, administrative and general technical assistance.
Auzex field camp