Analyst / Geologist
Suzanne moved to Wellington from South Africa in May 2017 and joined the Kenex team in July as a GIS Analyst/ geologist. She completed her BSc (Hons) in Geology at the University of Pretoria and proceeded to work for
Anglo American in the mining and exploration industry.
She is currently assisting with database management, data collection and 3D spatial modelling.
Outside of work, Suzanne enjoys cycling, running and pursuing her interest in interior decorating.
- Three years’ experience as a production geologist working on both underground and opencast mining operations
- Two years’ experience managing and planning exploration and underground drilling campaigns
- Bachelor of Bachelor of Science Honours Geology: 2012 University of Pretoria
- Bachelor of Science Geology: 2011 University of Pretoria
- Lump Ore Beneficiation (MQA): 2013 Colliery Training College
- Spatial data acquisition and verification
- Database management/ compilation
- Spatial analysis and modelling
- Map production and reporting