Geologist/Business Development Manager
Andrew joined the Kenex team in 2012 as a geologist. At Kenex Andrew has been involved in both office based GIS projects and field based contract work. His field work has included several stints in North Queensland, Western Australia and New Zealand. In the office Andrew has been involved in many of Kenex`s projects assisting with GIS, spatial data management, prospectivity modelling and tenement monitoring and management.
Andrew has recently taken on the role of business development manager with the aim of expanding our client base in New Zealand, Australia and Globally. When not working, Andrew will be in the hills hunting, crewing on the Cook Strait Fishing Charter, surfing or playing football. He has also operated his own high end, trade business for the last 25 years.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc): Major in Geology at Victoria University of Wellington
- Drilling programmes, field mapping, core logging, soil programmes
- GIS, report writing, prospectivity modelling
- 4WD driving, and field logistics.
Job Role at Kenex:
- Business development and marketing
- Tenement monitoring in Australia and New Zealand
- Spatial data modelling
- Data capture and compilation
- Geological mapping
- Contract field geologist