& NZ Office Manager
Nicole is the accounts and office manager for Kenex, and is based in our New Zealand office. She joined the Kenex team in September 2016. Nicole holds a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies
(Small bus & entrepreneurship) and a National Certificate in Bookkeeping, and
has previously worked in a wide range of roles including administration, accounts, product management, production planning and marketing. Her broad range of skills are put to good use in the Kenex team.
- Administration for small businesses
- Product management
- Production planning
- Graduate Diploma in Business Studies
- National Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Financial Reporting for three companies Kenex Ltd, Kenex Knowledge Systems Ltd and Kenex Pty Ltd.
- Financial Statements, tax obligations, maintaining cash flows and accounts payable and receivable systems.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that Kenex's
finances are maintained in an accurate and timely reports.
- Payroll and personnel administration.
- Board meeting attendance and minuting.
- Conference registration and travel arrangements.
- Kenex social events coordinator.