/ Director / Managing Director
Greg has more than 35 years experience in the minerals industry both
in exploration and mining.
He also has the rare combination of being
continuously active during this period in geoscientific research. Greg
has averaged publishing a research paper a year in peer-reviewed
geoscience journals since gaining his PhD in 1984 at the University of
Western Australia. He has successfully developed and managed several
listed exploration companies, and has a proven track record of
increasing shareholder value.
He brings to Kenex his wealth of combined
expertise and experience in research and business, which is reflected in
his successful delivery of numerous business concepts and products.
- More than 30 years experience in the Mineral Industry.
- Proven exploration discovery and development record.
- 25 Management experience.
- 15 years executive management experience with rapidly growing
and changing companies.
- ADP30, London Business School Accelerated Development
Program. Subjects included financial management and analysis,
corporate and operational strategy, corporate organisation, human
competency and operational management. Bridged the gap between
general management and executive management.
- Ph.D., University of Western Australia, Structural and
- B.Sc. (Hons), Geology, University of St Andrews,
- Extensive research in structural geology especially related to
controls on faults and shear zones in relation to gold
- Twenty years of GIS experience, including development and analysis.
- Led a team that developed the first GIS of the Solomon
- Responsible for developing time-series fault analysis in a GIS
to aid in ore body prediction and prospectivity analysis.
- Developed the first predictive GIS based prospectivity map of
several areas including the Drummond Basin in North Queensland.
- Published and been invited to present many papers on GIS, databases
and spatial modelling.