Partner / Director / Managing Director
Greg has more than 30 years experience in the minerals industry both in exploration and mining.
He also has the rare combination of being continuously active during this period in geoscientific research. Greg has averaged publishing a research paper a year in peer-reviewed geoscience journals since gaining his PhD in 1984 at the University of Western Australia. He has successfully developed and managed several listed exploration companies, and has a proven track record of increasing shareholder value.
He brings to Kenex his wealth of combined expertise and experience in research and business, which is reflected in his successful delivery of numerous business concepts and products.
- More than 30 years experience in the Mineral Industry.
- Proven exploration discovery and development record.
- 25 Management experience.
- 15 years executive management experience with rapidly growing and changing companies.
- ADP30, London Business School Accelerated Development Program. Subjects included financial management and analysis, corporate and operational strategy, corporate organisation, human competency and operational management. Bridged the gap between general management and executive management.
- Ph.D., University of Western Australia, Structural and Economic Geology.
- B.Sc. (Hons), Geology, University of St Andrews, Scotland.
Research & Development:
- Extensive research in structural geology especially related to controls on faults and shear zones in relation to gold mineralisation.
- Twenty years of GIS experience, including development and analysis.
- Led a team that developed the first GIS of the Solomon Islands.
- Responsible for developing time-series fault analysis in a GIS to aid in ore body prediction and prospectivity analysis.
- Developed the first predictive GIS based prospectivity map of several areas including the Drummond Basin in North Queensland.
- Published and been invited to present many papers on GIS, databases and spatial modelling.