Senior GIS Analyst / DB Administrator
Elisa is a Kenex senior GIS analyst with over 12 years of experience in the GIS Industry. At Kenex, she provides high level GIS support to the business and clients, she maintains and manages the GIS infrastructure and databases and she is responsible of Kenex's spatial modelling expertise with regards to renewable energy projects.
She has being involved in a wide range of GIS projects for several industry sectors, including mineral exploration, renewable resources and environment. Her GIS capabilities include capturing, verifying and managing spatial data, creating and maintaining relational geodatabases and performing advanced spatial analysis and modelling with the most advanced GIS software.
Outside of work, Elisa loves travelling, sailing, horse riding and cooking pizza for the rest of the Kenex team.
- 12 years in GIS Industry
- Geomorphological and environmental research
- GIS infrastructure and database design, implementation and management
- Laurea (equivalent of MSc Hons.) in “Natural Sciences”, University of Pisa, Italy
- Laurea (equivalent of MSc Hons.) in “Preservation and Valorisation of Natural Resources”, University of Pisa, Italy
- Postgraduate Master degree in Geographic Information Systems, University of Pisa, Italy
- ESRI webcourses "Basics of Pyton" and "Python scripting for Geoprocessing workflow"
- "Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases" ACE Training, Wellington
Job Role at Kenex:
- Managing Kenex's SQL Server databases
- Managing Kenex Targets databases
- Database and GIS infrastructure design
- Spatial data modelling
- Capturing, Editing and Maintaining spatial data using GIS
- Programming custom GIS tools
- Maintaining and updating Kenex website and social networks